Do I need a permit for the internship?

Aside from a decent knowledge of German language you will also need the permission of the Central Employment Office (ZAV) for going on practical training in Germany. As long as you are at least 18 years old and citizen of the EC, of the United States of America, Switzerland, Japan or of Australia, we can arrange for an internship position that will start after you have finished your German course. For all other nationalities the possibilities for going on internship in Germany are limited. However, in case you are enrolled at a university in your home country as a regular student and as long as the internship will be related to your field of studies, the training will usually be permitted.

Please note

Only in combination with a 4 week Standard, Intensive and Premium Course!